Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weight Watchers has Begun Again

I have 10lbs to loose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight before Evie and now that we are in the house, WW has begun!
Today is a hard day. I'm in my second week of WW and I'm hungry!!!! Last week was hard, but I knew I'd have a significant weight loss, but this week I'm not so sure.
I'm working out a lot (or at least a lot for me) and I'm questioning how many points I should get. My job as a full-time SAHM is very physical. Especially with two kids that love for me to hold them all the time.

Evie wasn't into me holding her until Edmund got a little more needy and now all of a sudden she says "Up pleez" or "My turn" all the time now. I've been strapping her on my back with the Ergo Baby and carrying Edmund in my arms. It works out pretty well because they are only a few pounds difference, but it is a workout to be walking around with an extra 60lbs. I feel like I'm pregnant again.
Anyhow, I've been eating all the right filling foods and have indulged very little and I feel I'm getting hungry too much. I'm wondering if I should add a few points per day because I want to make sure I'm burning fat and not muscle. I'll take suggestions from any experienced Weight Watchers.

No comments: