Monday, April 26, 2010

More Bird Pics & Trees Falling in the Wharton Forest

More pics of the beautiful male pheasant that we've named "Curry" and one of his women. I know this is crazy that I've been posting so much??!!! It feels so good to not be in transition anymore that I can get back to the things I enjoy.
Below is a video of two trees being chopped down in the "Wharton Forest". Well, it's not really our personal forest, it's part of the park reserve. We are getting ready to have a fence installed and sod laid down, so it seemed perfect timing to get rid of these two dead trees. I was concerned that they would fall on our fence someday or God forbid fall on a child playing in our backyard. I know it's unlikely, but it's just one of those things that sticks in the back of a mother's mind. I'm sure other mothers understand me.

No comments: