Saturday, April 24, 2010

Animals, Bubbles & WW Update

Here's a list of wildlife that we've seen in our backyard "The Wharton Forest"
  • Pheasants (see picture of male above, he has two hens that follow him around...lucky guy)
  • Weasel
  • Hawk
  • Woodpeckers
  • Deer
  • Wild Turkeys (several)
  • Wolf (this I actually saw about two blocks away, it was beautiful)
  • Bubble Bath Mania at the Wharton House!

    Had WW this morning and I gained .6lbs. I was a little disappointed, but then I realized that 2.6 of the lbs. I lost last week were real weight, so that is good! I need to remind myself that I need to look at weight loss as a biweekly measurement or how I feel in my clothes. I usually have a good week and then a not so good week, so it tends to even out as a consistent 1lb weight loss/week. I have a new plan of attack for this week. I'm determined to figure out how to stay within my daily allotment points and workout. Wish me luck or send me prayers!

    Be Blessed People!

    1 comment:

    The Elwells' Weekly said...

    So proud of you! Just keep sticking to it and you will win! (Sorry if Panera was part of the gain!) :)

    Love you more than fitting into pre-prego jeans!