Friday, December 5, 2008

General Update


Evie is so BIG! She is changing daily! She says "Hello" on the phone. Well, only when people aren't on the other end. She's taken several 3-4 steps at a time. She's climbing up everything! I thought my house was baby proofed, but it definitely is not toddler proofed!
Thanksgiving was great! We had a very nice time up at the cabin. Evie is now being continually attacked by her 18 month old cousin Henry. Henry has two older brothers who have abused him (in a loving brotherly way...), so I think he likes being able to have the upper hand on someone. It gives him a little control back. Evie doesn't know what to do when he tackles her. She's taken the hits very well, so I have a little momma pride in that she can take a 32 lb toddler laying on top of her.
We are almost ready for Christmas. The decoration are up and we just have a few presents to buy.
This weekend Evie is spending her first overnight at Papa's house. I'm sure it will be a blast for both of them!

4 comments:

sharonwharton said...

testing, testing 1...2..3...

Katie said...

Henry attacked Bennett the other day- and he's 2 1/2- so extra kudos to Evie for surviving the cousin "love".

sharonwharton said...

She is a brave little girl! I love these pictures of my little sweet heart!!

Dunamis said...

I’m not sure about that Hennery I think he may have anger management issues.