Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

This will be my last update until after Christmas, so I wish everyone a joyous holiday filled with laughter and great fun!
"Cindy Lou Who"
I love this picture of Evie! It really shows you how big she's getting. One of her favorite past times is to pull all of her books down and start ripping the pages.
Evie and Cozy are great playmates! Cozy sees the benefits of another family member...someone who will play with her anytime she wants, someone who continually throws steak, spaghetti, and fruit on the floor for her to eat! Cozy has it good again!
Cute new snowsuit someone from my mom's group gave me! What a blessing!
Evie is growing like a weed!

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Hope you and your family have a great Christmas, filled with joy, peace and good health!

sharonwharton said...

What an adorable child!!! Hope you all have a great Christmas, I love you all.