Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well, Christmas was a hit! We celebrated Christmas Eve with my sister and her family and my dad. I made a turkey and the works and it turned out very well. If I do say so myself. .. I haven't cooked a turkey in seven years so I was a little insecure making the whole meal, but years of watching my mom paid off!

Christmas day was celebrated at my mom's house. We ate cabbage rolls with mashed potatoes and then Cheesecake for dessert! Yum!

Evie has been enjoying all her new toys. I can't believe how quickly she learns to play with them!


A failed attempt at getting a "Papa w/ grandchildren picture"
George excited about one of his gifts
Make sure to watch the last two clips of the video below. Georgie is super excited about the first gift and then he got a duplicate gift and his reaction is priceless!!!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Great video, that's hilarious! Cute pics too.