Sunday, May 9, 2010

Week of Thankfulness

This week I'm going to try and blog each day about something I'm thankful for.

Since it's Mother's Day today it's only fitting that I'm thinking about how awesome it is to be a mother!
I'm thankful that my son only wanted me yesterday when we picked him up after church. Christian tried to pick him up, but he wasn't going to settle down until he was in my arms... Ahhhhh! I ate it up!
I'm thankful that my daughter ran to me with open arms when she found out I was leaving for a few hours. She kept saying, "Bye mommy, bye mommy, bye mommy." I even heard her after I shut the door. Ahhhh! Another precious moment that made me feel special in her life.
Being a mom is such an amazing experience! I'm so blessed that God has given me two priceless gifts to mother. Love them so much!

No comments: