Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week of Thankfulness Day #7

I missed yesterday because I was at the musical CATS. It was very good and I had a fun time with the girls!

Today I am so thankful for my church! Living Word Christian Center
This church has been instrumental in changing my life by helping me grow in the Lord. They have supported me, been patient with me, and always have had a forgiving spirit when I have stumbled and fallen. They picked me up and cheered me on to run the race that God has called me to! Thank you Lord for my amazing church! I am so BLESSED!!!

This concludes my "Week of Thankfulness", but don't be surprised if you see more "Thankfulness" posts. I've been meditating on how much perspective changes everything. I am where I am today by the choices I've made and how I choose to look at obstacles/challenges that have occurred in my life. If life looks hard, it will be hard. If I look for good things that happen everyday, then life is something to treasure and a blessing.
My MIL has been such a testimony to me. She has never had much materially and been through many trails that some of us will never come close to experiencing, but she embraces her life and the cherishes the relationships that God has given her. This woman can love like no other person I have ever met. I aspire to have a heart like hers. I am one truly BLESSED woman!

No comments: