Friday, May 14, 2010

Week of Thankfulness Day #6

New DrivewayNew Sidewalk

Today I am thankful for a driveway! I cannot wait to drive on it. Five days to procure and one colossal mess to clean up in the garage and my car will be in protection heaven. We got my Honda the second year of our marriage and it has been amazing! It has mostly lived under the scorching sun, blizzards, and dirty snow for the majority of it's life. It had a short break on occasion at our last house when the single car garage wasn't acting like storage or Christian's tool shed. It's not the prettiest car anymore, but it still runs like a stock car. Hopefully, it's later years will be prolonged by it's new home. Honda's Rule! Forever!!!
Our trees go in next week and then the final grading of the yard. Then sod, sod, and more sod. Edmund will be so happy! Every time we go outside I need to hold him and he just wants to RUNNNNNNN!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow! It looks so nice!!

Jodie said...

PTL - I know this is one of many steps on the way to outdoor freedom! Looks great!

I love the posts on thankfulness and the Fresh Manna post Pastor Burt wrote.

Jodie