Sunday, September 7, 2008

Update

Wow! Have things been busy! My MIL and Niece have been visiting for almost two weeks now.
We've gone to the:
  • State Fair
  • MOA
  • Cabin for several days
  • Two Family parties
  • Como Zoo
  • Farmers Market
  • Church

I bet you wonder how I've been keeping up with the Family since I have not been feeling well... Well, I haven't had morning sickness in almost two weeks!!!! This is fabulous! I was sick for 16 weeks when I was preggo with Evie and Baby #2 is proving to be a lot easier in the nausea department. I'll tell you more about everything we've been up later this week. Our company leaves on Wednesday so blogging will get more back to normal! Hope everyone had a BLESSED WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Oh, what fun you've been having. I'm so glad you're feeling a lot better! Happy belated birthday wishes to you!! Can't wait to hear more. Love, Jodie