Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sorry I've been MIA lately, but I have a good reason why...

We're pregnant with Baby Wharton #2!!! I was going to wait a little while before posting the big news, but I am absolutely horrible at keeping a secret and a poor liar to boot!

Baby Wharton #2 is (right now) planning to arrive in early April. I am experiencing the joys of the 1st trimester....fatigue, nausea, etc... I'm 7 weeks and have 5 more to go before I'll probably start getting my energy back and you'll probably see a more normal amount of posting again.

Well, that's the big reason why I've been MIA. I hope all is well with you and your family! I'll try and post again soon!

5 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Congratulations!!!! That is fantastic news! Little Evie is going to be a big sister!

Jodie said...

This is great news - Congratulations!!! Baby Wharton #2 - I'm sooo excited I can't stand it! You might not be feeling that exuberance at the moment with the fatigue & nausea, but remember - it does get better! You will have energy again!! Lifting you up in prayer. Love, Jodie

brwneyes9 said...

Congratulations Michelle! You guys timmed it just right, Evie's 10 months old! : ) The next 7 months will fly by!

Katie said...

Congratulations Michelle and Christian! I'm so happy for you. Best wishes for a smooth pregnancy.

Unknown said...

Congrats Mich!!!! I am so excited for you two. You are going to have a blast with the two of them.

Shannon