Saturday, August 2, 2008

Evie is 10 Months Old Today!!!

I can't believe she is almost a year! Check her out getting into trouble!

Let's see...What have we've been up to???? Evie and I went with our friends LeeAnn and Jimez up to our cabin last week. It was very nice to get away for a few days and change things up. We've been going to the St. Louis Park pool lately and Evie is loving it!

I can't wait until next year when she can run around and play on all the little kid water toys. The siding and roof are done on our house. It's been a stressful two weeks with all the banging, but the finished product is very nice. I'll post pictures soon.

My garden is doing well, except for a little lack of watering on my part. The green beans are starting to come in and corn is getting ready to grow the ears. Not much planned for this next week. I think we are going to try and not plan much for a while... It's been a busy summer and I bummed that it is 2/3 over. Check out this ginormous zucchini from my garden! Have a BLESSED week!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

She's such a cute little trouble maker!

sharonwharton said...

What a doll!! Wow!! I am impressed by the fruits of your labor in the garden!