Saturday, September 13, 2008

Evie Update


It's been awhile since I've updated you on the little who is growing up so fast. Just in the past two weeks she has changed a lot! She is playing with Cozy everyday! I'll need to post some video of the two of them. It is too cute! They might be best friends after all. Evie is crawling all over the place! She crawls normal for the most part, but sometimes when the terrain is a little difficult she reverts back to the army crawl. She's climbing stairs, totally assisted! Mamma's not ready to let her attempt that on her own. Traversing from table to couch to chair is continual. She's getting a lot of bruises on the forehead, but nothing too major. I'll be happy when she has better body awareness. She doesn't realize how big her head is and tries to jam it in the tinniest spaces!


I'm really enjoying her more and more. Since my morning sickness is gone(Praise God!), I'm enjoying life again! I keep telling Christian this is our last child and he says, "Yeah right, let's see what you say when the new baby is 6 months old". I don't know why women romanticize being pregnant.... I guess there are some women that enjoy every bit of pregnancy, but that is not I. Okay, there are a few moments that are special...like the first ultrasound, hearing the heartbeat, and the occasional kick, but all-in-all it's exhausting and a hormonal roller coaster! If I could skip the whole pregnancy and go straight to delivery, I totally would!!!!

Well that's it for now! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Clip of the Day

I don't know how many of you know this or not, but Christian and I have been working out like crazy lately!!! Lots of water skiing and such....Here's a current picture of our HOT Bods! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Dunamis said...

Look whose white now! I think this may be the first time in 8 years that I have had a better tan then you.

sharonwharton said...

I know what you mean!! After Stacy, Kim kept saying he wanted another one and I told him ONLY IF HE FOUND IT UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREE!! I would't mind if you guys had another one- the more the merrier!!