Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Milestone: Modified Side Army Crawl

Well Evie has been kind of army crawling for over a week now. It's an interesting version so I wanted to wait to post about it until we got a good video. I cannot get over how long she is! We go in for her 9 month Baby wellness check up on Friday.

We went to the cabin on the 4th and Evie experienced her first dip in the lake. She didn't enjoy it a whole lot. She was kind of cold and her bottom lip quivered. Today we went to the St. Louis Park pool and it was a much more enjoyable experience. She was splashing around and climbing all over me. I dunked her under the water a few times and she did really well. I'll try and get some footage the next time I go with a friend. All in all we are doing very well. This weekend is Evie's Baby Dedication service. We are looking forward to committing in front of our family, friends, and God our dedication to grow Evie up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Evie has graduated to the next car seat! She's too long for the infant car seat.

1 comment:

sharonwharton said...

So cute!! I have done several comments that have not gone through. Will get Stacy's help this time.