Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Evie's Baby Dedication

Everyone has been to either a Baby Dedication or Baby Baptism before right? You know how there are categories in which the babies typically fit into... For example: the scared baby, the crying baby, the quiet/observant baby, the smiley baby, the sleeping baby. Well, my daughter has created a new category....the noisy/sticking out tongue baby! She stuck her tongue out of her mouth for the entire ceremony and would not stop talking! It was too funny! I kept pushing her tongue back in her mouth, but to no avail! It kept coming back out. The congregation got a kick out of it.
It was a great service and we were so blessed that family and friends came to support us!

New Milestones for Evie:

  • Deliberating playing tug-of-war with Cozy
  • 2nd tooth is coming in
  • Moving from a belly position to sitting
  • Cruising on the hardwood floors and teaching us what has not been baby proofed
  • Waves bye-bye, but sometimes is a little confused and claps instead

It's so crazy how fast she is changing and growing. I'm just realizing that she understands a lot more than I've been giving her credit for.

Hope everyone is having a BLESSED week!

2 comments:

Dunamis said...

I love the tongue. She is so incredibly cute...very hard to control my self...I just want to squeeze her!

sharonwharton said...

I am so sad I missed this!! She is growing so fast!!