Thursday, May 1, 2008

What's New

Well, we’ve made a little backtrack into winter. It's snowed and more snow is also being predicted for this weekend. Hopefully that changes as we get closer to the weekend. Its so hard to go back.

Ever’s is battling some cold symptoms, but she’s still a really happy baby. I’m so blessed. She is also eating cheerios now. Well, mostly just playing with them. She’ll eat them if I put them in her mouth. Her fine motors skills need to develop before she'll be able to make a cheerio in her mouth.

Evie also got to spend the night at Grandma's house this weekend. She did very well. She missed us in the evening and new something was up but by morning we were to her. She could have cared less if we were there or not. She had complete attention from Grandma and Grandpa. I guess she played my mom once or twice but overall my mom really enjoyed snuggling with the Cutie Pie Christian and I celebrated our anniversary on Saturday night while Evie was at Grandmas. We went out to eat at Fogo de Chao and then to a movie. We saw Expelled No intelligence Allowed http://www.expelledthemovie.com/. It was a very interesting and thought provoking documentary. I would recommend it for a matinee movie or a rental. It was so weird coming home Saturday night and not having a baby in the house. It was weird but also very, very relaxing. It was like I was back to my responsibility free life BC Before Child. Then I went to sleep and woke up the next morning and that life was gone again. Don’t get me wrong...I would never go back but it’s nice to visit every once in a while. Hope everyone’s week is BLESSED



No comments: