Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Garden is underway!!! Hooray!

Well, the garden is almost complete! My dad and hubby did an amazing job helping me clear the grass, tilling the ground, mixing in top soil and manure. I almost have all my seeds planted. I'm attempting to grow:
  • Corn
  • Broccoli
  • Sugar Snap Peas
  • Green Beans
  • Carrots
  • Cucumbers
  • Zucchini
  • Lettuce
  • Cilantro
  • Basil
  • Parsley
If everything grows like it is suppose to, I'll have way too matter vegetables for this little family! All that is left to do is putting up a fence to protect my precious produce from those Cute but devilish little rabbits that live under the shed. I'll post progress pictures in a couple of weeks.

Memorial Day weekend was great! We had a lot of fun hanging out with my FAM at my mom's cabin. Evie really enjoyed all the kids. Even Henry is starting to show some self-restraint when it comes to Evie. He thinks for a second before he starts grabbing her and trying to chew on her. They had fun playing side by side and looking at each other. Evie also slept really well. I'm so happy she's so adaptable. This is not my doing, it's just her personality. She's a Sweet Baby!

I just want everyone to know that I have good intentions of updating the blog a few times a week, but I find myself going several days without getting online. I think the beautiful weather has something to do with it also.
It might help if my viewing/reading audience would make more comments. I know you are out there because you tell me you check in on us all the time. It would be nice to hear from someone else besides my hubby.

Hope your week is BLESSED!

Clip of the Day

No comments: