Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Evie's getting SOOOOOO Big!

All is well at the Wharton household

We seeded our front and backyard this weekend and hopefully it will take this time. We seeded last fall and not much happened. I can't wait to paint our gutters and doors! Our house still feels unfinished since we got the siding replaced.

Our 8 month Anniversary is coming up on Monday! I can't believe 8 years has gone by! We're celebrating this weekend with Evie possibly doing an overnight at Grandma's house. We'll see if that happens or not. Also on the 28th, Happy Anniversary to my Great friend Angie and Happy B-day to my Step-dad Dick!

I can't believe I'm sharing an "Au Natural" picture of myself (at least I'm showered), but this little Cutie Pie is looking more and more like her daddy everyday!

Evie is talking more than ever and watching her explore things is so entertaining. She is a curious little one! We've made it through the recent night wakings with her. It was a couple of rough evenings of letting her CIO, but we all are sleeping much better because of it. She also is going to bed about an hour earlier each night and still sleeps until 7/7:30 each morning. Ahhhhh....A well rested baby is a happy baby.....which leads to a happy mommy.

Hope everyone is having an awesome week! The season is starting to brighten up here in MN!

Clip of the Day!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of you and Evie, your smile is such a danceline smile!!! If I remember correctly your nickname was "psycho smile", was it not?