Friday, February 22, 2008

Yahoo!!!

Today I had to wash my ONE pair of jeans(that fit), so I decided to wear my black yoga pants but they were nowhere to be found. Then this crazy thought went through my mind to try on my pre-prego jeans. I quickly pushed that thought out of my mind because all that drawer of jeans have brought me is depression in the past four and a half months.

I continued to look high and low for my yoga pants and still no luck! So I went into my dreaded jean drawer. I haven't been able to fit into any of my non-pregnancy jeans yet and because I was desperate I started trying them on.

I tried on one pair and it was a little too tight. I tried on another and that one was too tight. I was about to give up and go back to looking for my yoga pants and then I saw one other pair of jeans that were calling out to me. I was feeling a little depressed, but thought what's one more pair, so I tried it on and they fit perfectly!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!! I could hear the angels sing!!! I'm not destined to where maternity jeans for the rest of my life! I think this is how I'm going to gauge my weight loss from now on. No more scales! Just go to the jeans drawer and start trying them on!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats!

Dunamis said...

You are looking reaallly good!

Dunamis said...

You are too funny! I would not have been that desperate to find a pair of pants that fit. I would have just gone around in my underwear all day...you know it is true.

Barb said...

Thats cute!