Friday, February 8, 2008

Kids, kids and more kids!


Yesterday was a fun, but crazy day! I watched my wonderful nephews (Charlie 5, George 3, and Henry 7 months) with Evie for a couple of hours in the morning. My hats off to my sister Danielle. Eventhough she has great, well behaved children...they are boys with a lot of energy!

I understand why God starts us off with usually only one child and let's us adjust and then we can add another and then adjust and so on and so on. Imagine if we had litters like dogs?!
Here's a clip of Henry breaking in the Jumperoo

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Awwww, what a great picture of the four of them! I am amazed that you trusted George to hold Evie! I'm also amazed that he is smiling!! I'm sure Evie was thinking "Um Mom, this guy is going to break my Jumperoo!"