Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Pictures (Computer Works again)








These are our great friends David & Mindy. They babysat Evie & Edmund while we attended the "One Man Minneapolis" contest that my BIL won! Henry at the cabin


Yea!!! Our computer is up and running again! Thanks Honey!
Here's a quick update:
  • Evie is talking more and more each day. I cannot wait until she can communicate everything she desires! We both get frustrated right now.
  • Edmund is reaching for toys and giggling. He has rolled over once or twice, but more by accident.
  • Christian has a tough class right now, but he's enjoying it. He'll get a two week break the end of August and we have a couple of friends visiting us from Oklahoma.
  • I'm down 12.4lbs so far. I make it to the gym a couple of times a week, but I'd like to go more. I need to loose another 5lbs to get to my pre-pregnancy weight for Edmund and then another 10 after that to for Evie. I'll get there sooner or later.

No comments: