Wednesday, July 8, 2009

LIfe is Busy!!!

Well, we made it up to the cabin on the 4th and it was fun, but a lot of work!!! Two kids under two at a cabin isn't the most relaxing vacation. Evie loves the water, but doesn't want to leave it! So therefore, there was several episodes of me taking a kicking, screaming toddler out of the water to eat her lunch or take a nap. She is a determined little one, which is an amazing quality, but she's starting to wear her momma very thin. I think that's her objective some days. Anyone want to babysit???

Edmund is as cute as can be right now. It's hard to believe that he'll hit that toddler stage some day. I'm soaking in all the smiles and giggles I can! He is so sweet and super happy!

I'm starting to loose the pregnancy weight. PTL! I'm down about 8lbs, but still can't tell much in my clothes. I started Weight Watchers about a month ago and am loving it! It's a really neat program and has amazing accountability, which I totally need! No deceiving myself. If I didn't loose weight one week, I know exactly why...

No pictures today. Having computer issues again. I'd get after my IT guy to fix it, but he's been working really hard lately and sleep is a higher priority than pictures and my need to FaceBook. Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I'll babysit!! Seriously, I will. I used to nanny my nieces when they were Evie and Edmund's age. When do you want me to come over?

Michelle said...

When are you free?