Saturday, November 15, 2008

Evie's a good napper!

She slept for 5+ hours yesterday for a nap! I couldn't believe it! I took a 2.5 hour nap and vegged practically all day! I called my sister up and she said, "Well, she's definitely your daughter". I think she was implying that I'm lazy or something. I just like my sleep and always have. My family has replaced the term "Going to take a nap" with "Going to take a Wharton".
Oh, well...at least having a good sleeper is one of the benefits of all the teasing.
Monday we go for Baby Wharton#2's Ultrasound. We should be able to figure out the gender. I cannot wait! Christian's taking the day off of work and my mom is coming as well. This is going to be so exciting finding out if Evie is going have a little sister or little brother. I'm elated with either!
Hope your weekend is BLESSED!

No comments: