Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Growing Garden & Evie wants to crawl soooo BAD!!!

Wharton Garden
I'm having fun with my garden. Although, no one told me that I was going to have to weed everyday! I'm having issues with the basil and I'm not sure what broccoli sprouts are suppose to look like. I hope I didn't weed them out. Oh well, this year is a novice/experimental year. Too bad I didn't plant tomatoes....

Evie has been having fun. We've been to the zoo, park, hang'n with cousins and visited lots of friends lately. She really wants to crawl! She is getting up on all fours now and doing the rocking motion. Check out the clip below. We are hang'n with our friend Leeann. Have a BLESSED week!

Clip of the Day

Cute T-shirt her Aunt Stacy made
Baby Feet

I love the chubby thighs!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love her laugh! So sweet.

She is starting to get that really loud little girl scream that only little girls can do, you know that ear piercing screech.

sharonwharton said...

Your garden looks great!! Can't wait to taste the fruit of your labor! I LOVE BABY FEET!!!

Dunamis said...

I think that at this stage of her life Evie does not need to be concerned about how her but looks