Tuesday, February 15, 2011

God's Grace is Sufficient: Day 7

Well, I'm feeling the affects from being a full-time stay-at-home single mom. I'm definitely needing some "me" time or just peace and quiet w/no responsibilities. We've done fast food twice today and I'm totally okay with that! :) I realize that if my kiddos are pooping and they are eating gummy vitamins... they'll survive the next three days with less than stellar quality food.

Edmund's teething again and starting to form some words. It's so stinking cute!!! The words that is, not the teething.

Evie's 5 days with going on the potty. She is so proud of herself as well am I. My little girl is getting so big.

Christian will be home in 3 days!! Praise the Lord!!!! Come home baby!!! That's all I have to say about that!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

You are doing great! In the home stretch baby!!

Jodie said...

Girl, hang in there! God's grace IS sufficient and whatever you need today, Jesus is your portion and can fill that need at this moment! AND Christian will be home in 2 more days! How exciting about Evie's "big girl" accomplishment! When you're ready for a 'coffee date', give me a call. Love ya, Jodie