Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Edmund is a Stinker!!!!!

I have no pics, but I couldn't let this one go without documenting it. My son has officially entered the "Terrible Twos" and he's only 18 months!!!

He has become an excellence Escape Artist! He now gets out of his crib, is constantly climbing on the tables, and grabs things he knows he shouldn't have and books it as fast as he can out of the room! Such a fun time I'm in (insert sarcasm).

Well, today he was not only tackling my 3 year old and pinning her to the ground, but he found a weakness in our defenses. We took the handle off the front door about a month ago and the door that enters the garage is much heavier, so we just try and keep it locked. Well, not only was the garage door unlocked today, but he's now strong enough to open and exit it on his own. Also, the car garage door was open as well. The stars have aligned for "the Perfect Escape" of an 18 month old. I know he's just been waiting for this opportunity...the little stinker!!!

Anyhow, he was missing for only a few minutes. Praise the Lord! But he managed to make it two houses down and into the backyard. He was playing with a two year old boy and his grandmother. So, I go to pick him up, and am mortified that this woman thinks I'm an incompetent mother, and Edmund continues to run away from me! Ugh!!!! The fun never seems to end (again sarcasm). :)

No comments: